- Camping La Llosa fixes by contract the times of check in and check out of the accommodation.
- In the Camping area, you will only have access to the plot contracted from 13:00 and must leave the plot the day of departure before 12: 00.
- In the Bungalow/Mobil Home area, you will only have access to the bungalow contracted from 17:00 and must leave the Bungalow or MobilHome the day of departure before 12:00.
- In the check-in, the holder of the reservation or contract has the obligation to declare all its occupants and elements subject to an additional rate, to present the relevant documentation and to pay at the moment of the check-in, the total amount to be paid on your stay, including Tourist Taxes by law.
- It is obligatory that the total of occupants attend the reception at the time of check-in, to place to all the bracelet that identifies them during their stay at Camping La Llosa and that they must wear at all times in a visible way.
- Camping La Llosa will request a total of 100€ in cash, as a deposit, at all check-in of Bungalows and Mobil-Homes. The deposit shall cover any damage to the accommodation or its delivery in inappropriate conditions. The deposit of the 100€ will be return at the time of check-out, in reception.
- Plots check in. When you will check-in for a plot contract, reception will suggest leaving 5€ as a deposit for a key, which opens a gate to have an access to the beach (50m). This is not obligatory but recommended.
- Camping La Llosa will ask for 100€ as a deposit in cash, in every check-in of Bungalows and Mobil-homes. This deposit shall cover any damage to the accommodation or its delivery in inappropriate conditions. The deposit of the 100€ will be returned at the time of check-out, in reception.
- The return of the deposit will be made personally at the reception of the campsite at the time of the check-out, after checking the good condition of the accommodations, which includes leaving the furniture in its original state, the rubbish has been thrown at the recycling point and there is no broken or missing element.
- In the camping area, the day of your leaving, you must leave the plot free and in correct conditions of cleaning before 12:00. Those all the guests must leave the campsite facilities, having check-out personally at the reception. Check-outs start at 8:00 am. If you want to leave the campsite at 7:00 am, you must check-out the day before your leaving.
- In the bungalow Park, the day of your leaving, you must leave the Bungalow or Mobil Home in correct conditions of cleaning before 12:00. The return of the deposit will be made personally at the reception of the campsite at the time of the check-out, after checking the good condition of the accommodations, which includes leaving the furniture in its original state, the rubbish has been thrown at the recycling point and there is no broken or missing element. They must then leave the campsite facilities having delivered the keys, television control and access cards personally at the reception.
- COVID-19 NOTICE: WITH THE CURRENT SITUATION, WE ARE SORRY WE CANNOT ACCEPT VISITS FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD.
During this winter, the opening hours of the reception or 9am to 1pm, at 0034 977 36 26 15 or by email email@example.com.
- All reservations cancelled by covid-19 (for reasons of confinement, positive case or contact, travel restrictions, etc.) have a 100% refund. You will also have the option to save the paid deposit for another stay, according to conditions (for more information, contact the reception). The deposit will be deducted from the new reservation, always under availability and changes of rates.
- You also have all the information in the news "status of your reservations", section News of the web.
- The bar-restaurant, the supermarket and the animation of the campsite continue to operate with the relevant security measures and always in accordance with the law at all times.
The non-payment of the 30% in advance, after the specified period, will result in the immediate cancellation of the reservation request.
The reservation will be maintained until 12h00 on the day following the date of entry foreseen in your reservation. After this period, Camping La LLosa reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
Cancellation Policy, regarding your arrival date:
- More than 30 days: 75% refunded
- Between 30 and 15 days: 50% refunded
- Less than 14 days: 0% refunded
In case of cancellation of the reservation, you must inform Reception. The Camping will send you an email confirming the cancellation of this reservation and will notify the customer about the refund process of the deposit reservation, according to the cancellation policy.
Camping La Llosa reserves the right, in case of overbooking or any other justifiable reason, to cancel the reservation. In this case, it undertakes to notify the customer as soon as possible and commits itself to always deliver the best possible solution for the costumer. If the costumer had paid the advance on the reservation, the Camping would refund all the money paid.
Compensation of the stay
In case of failure to complete the reserved stay, the costumer will not be entitled to be refunded of the days not consumed.
FOR CANCELLATIONS IN RELATION TO COVID-19, YOU MAY REFER TO PART "COVID-19" OF THE FAQ.
- The holder of the reservation must be over 18 years of age.
- The reservation is personal and cannot be passed on to anyone else without permission.
- The client may request a specific accommodation or location and will be confirmed upon availability. On the other hand, Camping La Llosa reserves the right to modify this accommodation or pitch number, always respecting the same contracted typology or facilitating it an accommodation of higher category.
- To formalize the reservation, the client will have to pay a deposit of 30% of the total amount of the stay. This amount can be paid by credit card or by bank transfer (for arrivals after 7 days from the day of arrival).
- At the time of registration, it is necessary to present the original identity card or passport of the holder.
If there is no availability on the booking engine for the dates you are looking for, it may be for one of the following reasons:
In July and August, bungalow tickets are from Sunday to Sunday, and mobile homes are from Saturday to Saturday.
In summer, Easter, Sant Juan or some bridges, there may be a minimum of 3 or 4 nights. In summer, there is a minimum of 7 nights.
Some accommodations may be unavailable for maintenance, or for winter season.
Simply our accommodations are all booked for these dates.
If you fulfill your search with all these conditions and still it is not available, do not hesitate to contact the reception, which is always at your disposal, by phone or email.
- Bungalows and Mobil-home are all equiped, but it don’t have towels and bedlines. You can bring yours, or you can rent it in reception (it’s better to reserve it in advance). It works by packs towels + bedlines. The double pack costs 14€, the simple one costs 7€.
- You can also rent cots for babies, for 4€ by day (subject to availability).
Camping La Llosa has accommodations with air conditioning, properly identified in the booking engine and the web page. The accommodations with air conditioning are Bungalows Mestral, Bungalows Gregal and Bungalows Garbi.
Bungalow Llebeig : 2 adults and 2 little children
Bungalow Mestral : 5 persons
Bungalow Ponent : 5 persons
Bungalow Gregal : 5 persons
Bungalow Xaloc : 5 persons
Bungalow Garbi : 5 persons
Mobil-home Mediterrani : 4 persons
Mobil-home Costa Dorada : 6 persons
Standard plot : 5 persons
Superior plot : 6 persons
Yes, they do. Children and babies are added to the total number of persons by accommodation.
Single beds measure 0.80 cm and large beds 1.35 cm.
- When you will check-in for a plot contract, reception will suggest to leave 5€ as a deposit for a key, which opens a gate to have an access to the beach (50m). This is not obligatory but recommended.
- All the contracts on plots in Camping La Llosa, include the use of electricity. The installation provides light boxes shared between adjacent plots. The light boxes are closed and only the staff of Camping La Llosa will be able to open them. Each plot has at its disposal a single light socket of 6 Amps and it is not allowed to connect to those corresponding to other customers.
- The administration reserves the right to withdraw all the electrical equipment that might endanger.
In the Camping La Llosa, you can not rent a plot for all the year. The season, here, is for 8 months, from march to october. We do not have any other type of season. If we have special prices by month, during low season, you can check the prices on our website or you can directly contact with the campsite.
Each plot has a power outlet, included in the rate.
However, only the Superior Plus plots have a water point available, directly on the plot. For the other types of plot (standards and superiors), you can take water from the other sources of the campsite, which supply drinking water.
- Camping La Llosa is open all year, but some services are closed in winter.
- Entry/exit doors and access gates to the beach are closed from 0:00 to 07:00. Access to the campsite is 24 hours on foot and by the front door.
- Reception: in middle and high season is open 24 hours. In low season, the opening times may vary. Consult the "reception" section and the question "What is the opening time?". With guardian 24 hours in the Bungalow 19.
- Bar-Restaurant: open from 15th of March until 1th of November, from 09:00 to 0:00
- Supermarket: open from 15th of March until 30th of October, from 08:30 to 13:30 and from 17:00 to 19:00
- Swimming pool: open from 15th of May until the 15th of October, from 11:00 to 20:00
- Mini Club: High season from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 20:00
- Laundry service: the price is 4, 50€ in the same machine with 1 washing and soap.
All the services may partially or totally stop their activity due to maintenance duties, unfavourable weather conditions, and unsatisfactory safety conditions.
- In the campsite you can find 3 wash machines. The price for a wash with soap is 4, 50€ with money, directly in the machines, you do not need any special coin.
- Yes, but only in high season (July and August). There are mini-club, activities for the biggest and evening entertainment (shows, music, etc).You can consult the animation programs in the "animation" part of the website.
- The campsite has 2 swimming pools, one where adults can cool down and rest, and another where children can play and enjoy in safety the slides, water jets and pedagogical games.
- The identification bracelet, delivered on your arrival, is mandatory to enter the pool enclosure.
- We agree that it is totally forbidden to eat, drink, smoke, use balls, mats, radios, umbrellas, throw head, access the area with street shoes or with an animal.
- The swimming pool is open from 11am to 8pm every day.
- Children under 12 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Pets are allowed in all the camping area, without differentiating dangerous breeds, therefore PPP are allowed, on a plot there can be a maximum of 3 pets. Pets’ must always be tied up and under supervision of an adult. Pets' companions or owners will be responsible of their hygiene.
- In all plots.
- In the Bungalow-Mobil-Homes area, pets are allowed in specific accommodation: MobilHome Costa Daurada, MobilHome Mediterrani, Bungalow Xaloc and Bungalow Ponent. It is absolutely mandatory to inform the owner of the pet at the time of booking in order to be able to make the correct location. Otherwise, the Camping La Llosa reserves the right of administration.
- Pets are not allowed to access the swimming pools, or the inside of the dining room of the restaurant. You can access the restaurant’s outside dining room.
- All pets must be registered at the time of check-in. Their stay is subject to payment of the corresponding fee.
- The direction of Camping La Llosa, can take concrete measures if the pet generates problems of coexistence between the guests.
- Pets' companions or owners will be responsible for their hygiene.
- In the surroundings of the campsite there are colonies of cats controlled and attended. It is forbidden to feed cats on plots or accommodation, because this practice can create a bad habit in them.
- For pitches, the price varies according to the season, between 2 and 4 € per day. For more information, we invite you to consult our price list.
- For the accommodation where animals are allowed, the price is: between 1 and 2 days = 10 €/between 3 and 6 days = 15 €/6 days and more = 30 €. The price is per animal.
- All contracts of stay in accommodation in Camping La Llosa include parking at no additional cost, of one vehicle per accommodation unit, Bungalow or MobilHome.
- The stays in plots include a vehicle without added cost, as long as this one takes places within the space delimited from the plot, avoiding invading adjoining and circulating ways.
Entry/exit doors are closed from 0:00 to 07:00.
- The barbecues are allowed, on the condition that they are gas or coal barbecues and always carrying out the corresponding safety measures.
- The barbecues are allowed both in the camping area and in the Bungalow-MobilHome area. In the Bungalow-MohilHome area, the barbecues must always be lit outside the accommodation. It is forbidden to light them on the terrace of the accommodation.
- It is strictly forbidden to light fires, of any type or sizes, directly on the ground.
- All the water supplied at Camping La LLosa is drinkable, therefore suitable for human consumption.
- For health reasons, it is totally forbidden to discharge waste water outside chemical toilets located in each of the sanitary blocks.
- Yes. The campsite is 50 meters from the beach and has 2 access doors, whose cards will be delivered on arrival to have access.
- With the promenade, the city of Cambrils is less than 1 km, on foot or by bike.