The non-payment of the 30% in advance, after the specified period, will result in the immediate cancellation of the reservation request.
The reservation will be maintained until 12h00 on the day following the date of entry foreseen in your reservation. After this period, Camping La LLosa reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
Cancellation Policy, regarding your arrival date:
· More than 30 days: 95% refunded
· Between 30 and 15 days: 50% refunded
· Less than 14 days: 0% refunded
In case of cancellation of the reservation, you must inform Reception. The Camping will send you an email confirming the cancellation of this reservation and will notify the customer about the refund process of the deposit reservation, according to the cancellation policy.
Camping La Llosa reserves the right, in case of overbooking or any other justifiable reason, to cancel the reservation. In this case, it undertakes to notify the customer as soon as possible and commits itself to always deliver the best possible solution for the costumer. If the costumer had paid the advance on the reservation, the Camping would refund all the money paid.
Compensation of the stay
In case of failure to complete the reserved stay, the costumer will not be entitled to be refunded of the days not consumed.
- Camping La Llosa fixes by contract the times of check in and check out of the accommodation.
- In the Camping area, you will only have access to the plot contracted from 13:00 and must leave the plot the day of departure before 12: 00.
- In the Bungalow/Mobil Home area, you will only have access to the bungalow contracted from 17:00 and must leave the Bungalow or MobilHome the day of departure before 11:00.
- In the check-in, the holder of the reservation or contract has the obligation to declare all its occupants and elements subject to an additional rate, to present the relevant documentation and to pay at the moment of the check-in, the total amount to be paid on your stay, including Tourist Taxes by law.
- It is obligatory that the total of occupants attend the reception at the time of check-in, to place to all the bracelet that identifies them during their stay at Camping La Llosa and that they must wear at all times in a visible way.
- Camping La Llosa will request a total of 100€ in cash, as a deposit, at all check-in of Bungalows and Mobil-Homes. The deposit shall cover any damage to the accommodation or its delivery in inappropriate conditions. The deposit of the 100€ will be return at the time of check-out, in reception.
- Plots check in. When you will check-in for a plot contract, reception will suggest leaving 5€ as a deposit for a key, which opens a gate to have an access to the beach (50m). This is not obligatory but recommended.
- Camping La Llosa will ask for 100€ as a deposit in cash, in every check-in of Bungalows and Mobil-homes. This deposit shall cover any damage to the accommodation or its delivery in inappropriate conditions. The deposit of the 100€ will be returned at the time of check-out, in reception.
- The return of the deposit will be made personally at the reception of the campsite at the time of the check-out, after checking the good condition of the accommodations, which includes leaving the furniture in its original state, the rubbish has been thrown at the recycling point and there is no broken or missing element.
- In the camping area, the day of your leaving, you must leave the plot free and in correct conditions of cleaning before 12:00. Those all the guests must leave the campsite facilities, having check-out personally at the reception. Check-outs start at 8:00 am. If you want to leave the campsite at 7:00 am, you must check-out the day before your leaving.
- In the bungalow Park, the day of your leaving, you must leave the Bungalow or Mobil Home in correct conditions of cleaning before 11:00. The return of the deposit will be made personally at the reception of the campsite at the time of the check-out, after checking the good condition of the accommodations, which includes leaving the furniture in its original state, the rubbish has been thrown at the recycling point and there is no broken or missing element. They must then leave the campsite facilities having delivered the keys, television control and access cards personally at the reception.
- Due to the current situation, visits under any circumstances are not allowed this year.
Bungalows and Mobil-home are all equiped, but it don’t have towels and bedlines. You can bring yours, or you can rent it in reception (it’s better to reserve it in advance). It works by packs towels + bedlines. The double pack costs 14€, the simple one costs 7€. You can also rent cots for babies, for 4€ by day (you need to reserve it in advance).
Camping La Llosa has accommodations with air conditioning, properly identified in the booking engine and the web page. The accommodations with air conditioning are Bungalow Mestral and Bungalow Luxe.
Bungalow Llebeig : 2 adults and 2 little children
Bungalow Mestral : 5 persons
Bungalow Ponent : 5 persons
Bungalow Xaloc : 6 persons
Bungalow Luxe : 6 persons
Mobil-home Mediterrani : 4 persons
Mobil-home Costa Dorada : 6 persons
Standard plot : 5 persons
Superior plot : 6 persons
Yes, they do. Children and babies are added to the total number of persons by accommodation.
Individual bed 0,80 cm
Double bed 1,35cm
- Plots check in. When you will check-in for a plot contract, reception will suggest to leave 5€ as a deposit for a key, which opens a gate to have an access to the beach (50m). This is not obligatory but recommended.
- All the contracts on plots in Camping La Llosa, include the use of electricity. The installation provides light boxes shared between adjacent plots. The light boxes are closed and only the staff of Camping La Llosa will be able to open them. Each plot has at its disposal a single light socket of 6 Amps and it is not allowed to connect to those corresponding to other customers.
- The administration reserves the right to withdraw all the electrical equipment that might endanger.
- Camping La Llosa is open all year, but some services are closed in winter.
- Entry/exit doors and access gates to the beach are closed from 0:00 to 07:00. Access to the campsite is 24 hours on foot and by the front door.
- Reception: in middle and high season is open 24 hours. In low season is open from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00 with a guardian 24 hours in the Bungalow 19.
- Bar-Restaurant: is open from 15th of March until 1th of November, from 09:00 to 0:00
- Supermarket: is open all the year from 09:00 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 20:00
- Swimming pool: open from 15th of May until the 15th of October, from 11:00 to 20:00
- Mini Club: High season from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 16:30 to 20:00
- Laundry service: the price is 4, 50€ in the same machine with 1 washing and soap.
All the services may partially or totally stop their activity due to maintenance duties, unfavourable weather conditions, and unsatisfactory safety conditions.
- In the campsite you can find 3 wash machines. The price for a wash with soap is 4, 50€ with money, directly in the machines, you do not need any special coin.
- Pets are allowed in all the camping area, without differentiating dangerous breeds, therefore PPP are allowed, on a plot there can be a maximum of 3 pets. Pets’ must always be tied up and under supervision of an adult. Pets' companions or owners will be responsible of their hygiene.
- In all plots.
- In the Bungalow-Mobil-Homes area, pets are allowed in specific accommodation: MobilHome Costa Daurada, MobilHome Mediterrani, Bungalow Xaloc and some Bungalow Ponent. It is absolutely mandatory to inform the owner of the pet at the time of booking in order to be able to make the correct location. Otherwise, the Camping La Llosa reserves the right of administration.
- Pets are not allowed to access the swimming pools, or the inside of the dining room of the restaurant. You can access the restaurant’s outside dining room.
- All pets must be registered at the time of check-in. Their stay is subject to payment of the corresponding fee.
- The direction of Camping La Llosa, can take concrete measures if the pet generates problems of coexistence between the guests.
- Pets' companions or owners will be responsible for their hygiene.
- In the surroundings of the campsite there are colonies of cats controlled and attended. It is forbidden to feed cats on plots or accommodation, because this practice can create a bad habit in them.
- For pitches, the price varies according to the season, between 2 and 4 € per day. For more information, we invite you to consult our price list.
- For the accommodation where animals are allowed, the price is: between 2 and 4 days = 10 € extra / between 4 and 6 days = 15 € / 6 days and more = 30 €. The price is per animal.
- All contracts of stay in accommodation in Camping La Llosa include parking at no additional cost, of one vehicle per accommodation unit, Bungalow or MobilHome.
- The stays in plots include a vehicle without added cost, as long as this one takes places within the space delimited from the plot, avoiding invading adjoining and circulating ways.
Entry/exit doors are closed from 0:00 to 07:00.
- The barbecues are allowed, on the condition that they are gas or coal barbecues and always carrying out the corresponding safety measures.
- The barbecues are allowed both in the camping area and in the Bungalow-MobilHome area. In the Bungalow-MohilHome area, the barbecues must always be lit outside the accommodation. It is forbidden to light them on the terrace of the accommodation.
- It is strictly forbidden to light fires, of any type or sizes, directly on the ground.
- All the water supplied at Camping La LLosa is drinkable, therefore suitable for human consumption.
- For health reasons, it is totally forbidden to discharge waste water outside chemical toilets located in each of the sanitary blocks.