RULES OF PROCEDURE
The campsite has an internal regulation that all customers accept at the time of booking. This regulation is detailed below.
Access to the campsite and the use of its services is reserved for those who have contracted their stay there. The Management of the Camping reserves the right of admission and will cancel the contract to campers who disturb the peace or fail to the elementary norms of social coexistence. The use of the identifying bracelet is mandatory for all customers of the campsite.
We are at your disposal to assist you personally and inform you of the services offered at the campsite and in the area, as well as tourist information, sale of tickets, postcards and stamps, rental of safes and bicycles, sale of WIFI tickets, etc.
Campers must formalize the registration contract at the reception at the time of their arrival, indicating exactly the number of people, vehicles, and any other items subject to the rate. The holder of the registration form must be of legal age and be responsible for all acts and damages that may be caused by him and/or the accompanying persons. Reservations must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Arrival: The arrival time is from 12h. to 22h.
- Rules to follow for its correct placement: You can only occupy your plot once you have the entry contract in which the number of the plot is specified. It is totally forbidden to change the plot that has been assigned to you on your arrival without informing the reception. The kitchen tent will be located on the side facing the street. The upper plots will have to leave space for the car. It is totally forbidden to install fixed elements. The pitches contemplate in their price a camper / caravan or tent + one car per pitch.
- Departure: The plot must be vacated between 8:00 and 12:00 am. If the customer is not able to respect this schedule, he must inform the reception.
5. Bungalows / mobile homes
- Arrival: The arrival time is from 17:00 to 24:00. It is not permitted to place any kind of tent (for example, for children) on the lawn in front of the accommodation. In case you find something missing do not hesitate to communicate it at the reception for replenishment. Bed linen and towels are not included in the accommodation. At the time of registration, you will be given the key to your accommodation, the access card to the beach and the remote control of the TV. A deposit of € 100 will be required in cash and will be refunded upon check-out provided you leave the bungalow in good condition and return the key to the accommodation, the beach access card, TV remote control and air conditioning control in case of Garbi bungalow.
- Reservations: If your arrival is later than the date of arrival booked, (always with prior written notice) and/or departure is prior to the date of departure contracted, you must pay the full amount of your contracted stay.
- Departure: The bungalow / mobile homes must be vacated between 8h and 12h. The accommodation should be delivered in the same conditions as it has been found, we stress the importance of leaving the accommodation clean, without trash and presentable. If the customer is not able to respect this schedule, he must inform the reception.
They are allowed as long as they are registered at Reception through the delivery of the ID or Passport. It must be paid according to the current rate. Visitors do not have the right to enter the campsite with the vehicle. In times of pandemic, it is necessary to consult at reception if they are accepted or not.
7. Hours of silence
From 24:00 to 7:00. During these hours and for the benefit of all, the circulation of vehicles, the use of televisions, radios or any other device that breaks the silence required is not allowed. In the same way, and to avoid inconvenience to neighbors, during these hours, it is forbidden to use sinks and washing machines. Televisions are tolerated at a minimum volume of 7:00 to 24:00. However, if the Management deems it appropriate, it may prohibit them.
8. Use of vehicles
It is allowed from 7:00 to 24:00h. The maximum speed allowed within the enclosure is 10Km/h. Outside these hours access and circulation of vehicles is restricted, therefore, anyone who arrives or wishes to leave, must leave the car outside. The use of motor vehicles for internal travel is prohibited. It is not permitted to park vehicles in unoccupied spaces or in parking spaces that do not correspond to them.
Users shall at all times respect traffic signals.
10. Installation of electricity supply
Electrical cables must be grounded and properly insulated. Outside connections are not allowed. Each plot has a single electricity connection. The maximum power is 6 Amperes.
The sources of the campsite supply drinking water, so they are for exclusive use of water collection. For obvious reasons of hygiene, it is not allowed to use the fountains for any type of personal cleaning (e.g. not washing clothes, cleaning kitchen utensils, feet, slippers, etc.). Of course, you cannot empty any type of substance (chemical WC, food residues, etc.)
In the camping area and in the appropriately identified accommodation, pets are allowed, subject to prior registration. They must always be bound, have the corresponding R.C. and government and health documentation in force and comply with the standards set out in the Pet Animals Act. All dogs are allowed in the corresponding accommodation and on the plots, without distinction of race.
13. Swimming pool
Children under 12 must always be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to shower before the bath. It is totally forbidden to eat, drink, smoke, use balls, mats, radios, umbrellas, throw head and access the beach area with street shoes. All swimmers must wear the identification bracelet delivered on arrival. The swimming pool schedule is indicated at the entrance.
The campsite has laundries for self-service. The washing machines work with coins, its price is 4.50€ the washing machine with soap included.
15. Car wash
The campsite has a specific place for washing cars (see map of the campsite). It is forbidden to clean them anywhere else. Camping tents can only be cleaned in the car wash.
They must be deposited in the appropriate containers and never on the plots or on the lawn. The campsite makes selective garbage collection. Please help to respect the environment by using the vessels that have been awarded.
Barbecues are allowed, provided they are gas or coal barbecues and always with the appropriate security measures. They are allowed both in the camping area and in the area of Bungalows or Mobil home. In the accommodation area must be made outside the accommodation and never on the terrace of this. It is prohibited to light fires of any type or size directly on the ground.
The campsite is not responsible for any theft that may take place inside the campsite. We therefore recommend that you do not leave valuables in sight or leave doors or windows open when you leave your accommodation. For added security you can use the Reception safe service. The campsite has official claim sheets available to the customer at the reception of the campsite.
Small or non-self-governing children will have to be accompanied by an adult, the mini-club does not have childcare service. The rules specifically indicated in the mini-club and by the animation staff must be observed to ensure the corresponding security measures. The activities will always start at the indicated time, except for modifications for justifiable reasons that will always be announced and informed by the animation staff. You can’t eat or drink at the mini-club.
In order to improve and guarantee a good stay for everyone, we will always be at the reception of the campsite to assist you.
We thank you for your cooperation and wish you a pleasant stay at Camping la Llosa.